Guilde Sérénité Index du Forum

Guilde Sérénité
Forum de la guilde Sérénité, Conseil des Ombres

The Bungle Unit Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion   The Bungle Unit Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion 

Five Seasons - Feel Alive (2012)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Sérénité Index du Forum -> Guilde Sérénité - Conseil des Ombres -> Le recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
giodogun

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Five Seasons - Feel Alive (2012) Répondre en citant

Five Seasons - Feel Alive (2012) > bit.ly/1WHZ6HP

The,,,beauty,,,comes,,,in,,,the,,,refrain,,,,where,,,the,,,smooth,,,rhode,,,chords,,,complement,,,the,,,rest,,,of,,,the,,,tuneaboutMy,,Carts,,Log,,in,,/,,Sign,,up,,Welcome,,to,,Beatport,,Beatport,,is,,the,,world's,,largest,,electronic,,music,,store,,for,,DJs,,Create,,an,,Account,,Already,,have,,an,,account?,,Sign,,in,,Invalid,,loginPlease,,try,,againSummer,,Land,,04:40,,buy,,track,,Tais,Awards/Harvest,Prize,Prmyslov,11,,102,19,Praha,10,,Czech,Republic,+420608841540,taisawardsyahoo.com,So,,go,,follow,,someone!,,View,,My,,Beatport,,My,,Artists,,View,,All,,My,,Labels,,View,,All,,Log,,in,,/,,Sign,,up,,Welcome,,to,,Beatport,,Beatport,,is,,the,,world's,,largest,,electronic,,music,,store,,for,,DJs,,Create,,an,,Account,,Already,,have,,an,,account?,,Sign,,in,,Invalid,,loginDaniel,,,Voss,,,is,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,founders,,,of,,,the,,,label,,,Lemongrassmusic,,,,,,and,,,besides,,,the,,,collaboration,,,projects,,,with,,,his,,,brother,,,Roland,,,Voss,,,(Weathertunes,,,,Jasmon,,,,Lemongrass),,,he,,,has,,,been,,,active,,,under,,,the,,,project,,,name,,,Five,,,Seasons,,,since,,,2007Please,,use,,the,,navigation,,above,,to,,continue,,browsing,,,or,,return,,to,,the,,homepagecreditsThe,,,best,,,track,,,is,,,"Paraglider",,,led,,,by,,,a,,,cool,,,beat,,,,strumming,,,guitars,,,and,,,beautiful,,,string,,,layersall,rights,reserved,On,,,this,,,new,,,5,,,track,,,EP,,,named,,,Feel,,,Alive,,,Five,,,Seasons,,,comes,,,up,,,with,,,jazzy,,,Deep,,,House,,,beats,,,,underlined,,,by,,,sublime,,,pads,,,and,,,atmospheric,,,and,,,airy,,,tunesThe,music,of,his,first,two,longplayer,albums,On,The,Road,and,By,The,Sea,has,found,many,fans,around,the,globe,and,has,become,part,of,numerous,Lounge,and,Chillout,compilationsSummer,,,Land,,,4:40Website:,,,www.junodownload.comMySpace:,,,,,,Daniel,,,Voss,,,Five,,,Seasons,,,-,,,"By,,,The,,,Sea",,,(June,,,10th,,,2011),,,Five,,,Seasons,,,-,,,"On,,,The,,,Road",,,(July,,,2009),,,Five,,,Seasons,,,Feel,,,Alive,,,(2012),,,,,,NEWS,,,20.5.2016,,,Richard,,,Ashcroft,,,,,,These,,,People,,,20.5.2016,,,Gemma,,,Ray,,,,,,The,,,Exodus,,,Suite,,,20.5.2016,,,ENO,,,20.5.2016,,,Sepalcure,,,18.5.2016,,,Warped,,,Dreamer,,,18.5.2016,,,Thom,,,Yorke,,,18.5.2016,,,A,,,Dead,,,Forest,,,Index,,,18.5.2016,,,Nicholas,,,Krgovich,,,,,,The,,,Hills,,,18.5.2016,,,Nicholas,,,Krgovich,,,,,,On,,,Cahuenga,,,18.5.2016,,,Kontiki,,,Suite,,,archiv,,,ALBUM,,,COVERS,,,VIIDiscogs,,About,,Us,,Blog,,Shop,,App,,Jobs,,API,,Change,,Log,,Help,,Is,,Here,,Help,,&,,Support,,Forum,,Keyboard,,Shortcuts,,Join,,In,,Get,,Started,,Sign,,Up,,Contribute,,Add,,Release,,Contributor,,List,,Help,,Translate,,Discogs,,Events,,Advertise,,With,,Us,,Follow,,Us,,Facebook,,Twitter,,Instagram,,Mixcloud,,Soundcloud,,Tumblr,,,,2016,,Discogs,,Terms,,of,,Service,,Privacy,,Policy,,Cookie,,Policy,,English,,Deutsch,,English,,Espaol,,Franais,,Italiano,,,,Feel,,Alive,,04:15,,buy,,track,,3Paraglider,,4:2304Like,,,on,,,a,,,long,,,gliding,,,flight,,,you,,,will,,,find,,,yourself,,,watching,,,landscapes,,,and,,,cities,,,from,,,a,,,higher,,,point,,,of,,,view,,,,inhaling,,,purest,,,air,,,and,,,enjoying,,,vibrant,,,lifeSo,go,follow,someone!,View,My,Beatport,My,Artists,View,All,My,Labels,View,All,Cancel,Genres,Breaks,Chill,Out,DJ,Tools,Deep,House,Drum,&,Bass,Dubstep,Electro,House,Electronica,Funk,/,R&B,Glitch,Hop,Hard,Dance,Hardcore,/,Hard,Techno,Hip-Hop,House,Indie,Dance,/,Nu,Disco,Minimal,Pop,/,Rock,Progressive,House,Psy-Trance,Reggae,/,Dub,Tech,House,Techno,Trance,Tracks,Releases,DJ,Charts,Stems,Sounds,Cancel,My,Carts,My,Beatport,Sign,in,to,start,using,My,Beatport!,My,Beatport,lets,you,follow,your,favorite,DJs,and,labels,so,you,can,find,out,when,they,release,new,tracksBPM:,,120,,,120,,,120,,,120,,,125So,go,follow,someone!,View,My,Beatport,My,Artists,View,All,My,Labels,View,All,Log,,,in,,,or,,,create,,,an,,,account,,,today,,,so,,,you,,,never,,,miss,,,a,,,new,,,releaseLog,in,or,create,an,account,today,so,you,never,miss,a,new,releaseParaglider,,,04:23,,,buy,,,track,,,4Remember,me,Forgot,your,username,or,password?,Your,Profile,Account,Settings,My,Downloads,Sign,Out,My,Beatport,Sign,in,to,start,using,My,Beatport!,My,Beatport,lets,you,follow,your,favorite,DJs,and,labels,so,you,can,find,out,when,they,release,new,tracksCreate,a,Beatport,Account,Already,have,an,account?,Log,In,You're,not,following,anyone,yet!,My,Beatport,lets,you,follow,your,favorite,DJs,and,labels,so,you,can,find,out,when,they,release,new,tracksTais,Awards,(Czech,,Slovakia,&,Overseas),Music,Feel,Alive,4:1503Player,,Queue,,Clear,,Queue,,info,,feeds.The,,,beat,,,walks,,,on,,,the,,,thin,,,line,,,of,,,swingin',,,jazz,,,and,,,bouncin',,,house,,,very,,,cleverly,,,and,,,the,,,bassline,,,is,,,also,,,groovy,,,and,,,thought-outCreate,,,a,,,Beatport,,,Account,,,Already,,,have,,,an,,,account?,,,Log,,,In,,,You're,,,not,,,following,,,anyone,,,yet!,,,My,,,Beatport,,,lets,,,you,,,follow,,,your,,,favorite,,,DJs,,,and,,,labels,,,so,,,you,,,can,,,find,,,out,,,when,,,they,,,release,,,new,,,tracksExplore,,Marketplace,,Community,,Groups,,Forum,,Blog,,Friends,,Guidelines,,Register,,Log,,In,,Please,,enable,,Javascript,,to,,take,,full,,advantage,,of,,our,,site,,featuresShare,,,Statistics,,,Have:,,,2,,,Want:,,,0,,,Avg,,,Rating:,,,5.0,,,/,,,5,,,Ratings:,,,2,,,Last,,,Sold:,,,Never,,,Lowest:,,,--,,,Median:,,,--,,,Highest:,,,--,,,Videos,,,Edit,,,Add,,,a,,,Video,,,Lists,,,Add,,,to,,,List,,,Contributors,,,LoveSoldier,,,There's,,nothing,,in,,the,,playerHe,sounds,even,better,here,than,on,his,regular,albumsEdit,,Release,,Sell,,This,,Item,,Five,,Seasons,,‎–,,Feel,,Alive,,Label:,,LemongrassMusic,,‎–,,LGM,,101-4,,Format:,,5,,,,File,,,EP,,,MP3,,,320,,kbps,,Country:,,Germany,,Released:,,10,,Aug,,2012,,Genre:,,Electronic,,,Jazz,,Style:,,Bop,,,Swing,,,Downtempo,,,Deep,,House,,Tracklist,,1,,On,,The,,Bridge,,3:48,,2,,Feel,,Alive,,4:15,,3,,Paraglider,,4:23,,4,,Troubadelles,,5:28,,5,,Summer,,Land,,4:40,,Notes,,ISRC,,numbers:,,DEBG61201445,,to,,DEBG61201449HOME,,,TAIS,,,AWARDS,,,/,,,HARVEST,,,PRIZE:,,,description,,,EDITORIAL,,,NOMINATED,,,/,,,WINNERS,,,RECORDS,,,RECORDS,,,II,,,TIEBREAK,,,GREAT,,,BOOK,,,TAIS,,,AWARDS,,,PHOTOGALLERIES,,,ARCHIVE,,,NOMINATED,,,ARTISTS,,,FOR,,,10th,,,TAIS,,,AWARDS,,,2017,,,Reply,Notify,me,1,Helpful,[r3937997],Release,Edit,Release,New,Submission,Add,to,Collection,Add,to,Wantlist,Remove,from,Wantlist,Marketplace,Digital,content,is,not,available,for,sale,or,trade,on,Discogs f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Sérénité Index du Forum -> Guilde Sérénité - Conseil des Ombres -> Le recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation